Easte Training module 4 unit 1,2,3,4,5,6 solved Quiz
Subject: Training of District Subject Experts (DSES) and Assistant Education Officers (AEOS) on EaSTE Module-IV
Date: November 13, 2023
From: Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab
To: Regional Program Managers and District QAED Heads
QAED Punjab is Organizing Training Programs for DSES and AEOS on EaSTE Module-IV (Writing Skills)
|DSES training||November 20-25, 2023||QAED Punjab, Wahdat Road Lahore|
|AEOS training||November 27-December 8, 2023||District QAEDs in 36 districts of the Punjab|
|AEOS training||November 27 – December 1, 2023||District QAEDs in 36 districts of the Punjab|
|AEOS training||December 4-8, 2023||District QAEDs in 36 districts of the Punjab|
District QAED Heads are Responsible for Coordinating with the Concerned CEOS
- Relieving DSES and AEOS from their duties.
- Ensuring their attendance at the trainings.
Training Content and Timetable
- Soft copies of training content for AEOS’ training and timetable will be shared through email.
- The QAED Heads will get photocopy of the training content for the trainers (DSES) and the participants (AEOS).
- The financial guidelines for the training of AEOS will be issued by the Deputy Director-Finance of QAED Punjab.
- The District QAED Heads will ensure 100% attendance of the DSES and AEOS as per the schedule.
- The DSES will deliver training to AEOS on EaSTE Module-IV.
- The training will cover topics such as writing techniques, assessment strategies, and feedback mechanisms.
- The goal of the training is to improve the writing skills of students in Punjab.