Declaration of Public Holiday for Eid Milad-un-Nabi Notification September 2023
Declaration of Public Holiday for Eid Milad-un-Nabi
In accordance with the Cabinet Division’s circular No. 10-02/2022-Min-Il dated December 23, 2022, regarding Public and Optional holidays for the year 2023, we hereby provide the following information:
Public Holiday Declaration
The Prime Minister is pleased to announce that September 29, 2023 (Friday) will be observed as a public holiday in celebration of Eid Milad-un-Nabi (12th Rabi-ul-Awwal 1445 A.H.).
This announcement is made by:
The Principal Information Officer,
Press Information Department,
Copy Forwarded to
The Press Release has been forwarded to the following authorities:
- AGPR, Islamabad.
- Joint Staff HQrs, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- President’s Secretariat (Personal/Public), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Internal)/(Public), OSD (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Chairman, National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Islamabad.
- All Ministries / Divisions.
- Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through electronic media.
Date of Release
Released on September 21, 2023.
The Press Release has also been forwarded to:
- The Registrar, The Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Secretaries, Senate Secretariat, National Assembly, Islamabad.
- Chief Secretaries, Government of the Punjab, Lahore/Sindh, Karachi/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar/Balochistan, Quetta/Northern Areas, Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK, Muzaffarabad.
- The Director General, ISI, Islamabad.
- The Director General, IB, Islamabad.
- The Chief Commissioner, ICT (Admn), Islamabad.
- The Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Secretary, Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Chairman CDA, Islamabad.
- The Director IT, Cabinet Division with the request to upload on the official website.
- PS to the Secretary, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
- PS to the Additional Secretary-I, II & III, Cabinet Division, Islamabad.
For inquiries, please contact:
(Mariam Mumtaz Butt)
Deputy Secretary (Min)